2/13/2009

why???

Everytime i just keep silence
and listen to you
I don't want you to be disappointed
ya
but i am the one who disappointed
what should i say or do
nothing
but just continue listen to you
you know
there must be something's that cannot be change
that deep in my mind
but why
why i must listen to you and change my belief
why everytime when you told me to do that
it is a suffer for me
ya
just like what you say
keep your mind wide open
then why you cannot accept that all the people is different
there are many kind of solution but not just sing the title
i really don't understand
i try to accept what you want
but why you don't try to accept what i think
Is this a divide between you and me
Is this a settlers between you and me
???

2 comments:

杨秉松 said...

情為何物....?


情如煩霧。

Hang said...

好!!!
讚!!!