8/29/2009

51

終于忙碌完了
this few day i was busy in leading the senior high school student doing some experiment and playing activity...
the first things i do when i back to taiwan..
tired but fun
enjoying acting like a senior that can teach them to do experiment.
three days two night, althought me and my friends all feel tired after this but we enjoy.
This October we need to go to their school again, what a coincidence!
ya!





damn delay again my diving corse!
this people got things to do,that people got things to do...
my god...
it's better i get my license at M'sia last time!
very troublesome!
just chagrin when is the completion of this matter???!!!!!
damn!!!

DIVING!!!
please wait me....

3 comments:

杨秉松 said...

o.... we just back from langtengah.....

kevin tan said...

free de is like dat de lo,wad u expect more?

come come come,malaysia diving rocks!!!

rachel said...

cu chai shangui ?